• Services & Extras

Call Us

Booking conditions

In order to successfullycomplete the booking,excluding extras, it is necessary to pay an advance of 30% of the total amount, via bank transfer. The remaining 70% and any extras will be paid on site upon arrival..

Cancellation policy

Travellers who cancel 60 days before check-in will receive a 100% refund of the amount paid. If they cancel between 30 and 60 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund.

In other cases they will not be entitled to a refund.

Extras

Obligatory extras:

INITIAL/FINAL CLEANING

• € 60.00 one-bedroom apartment

• € 80.00 two-bedroom apartment

• € 120.00 holiday house

• € 200.00 villa

TOURIST TAX

• In force from 01/06/2020 to 30/09/2020 at the cost of € 2.00 per person per night. The tourist tax must be paid upon arrival. Children under 12 are exempt from paying

Optional extra: linen

BATH/BED LINEN:

ONE-BED APARTMENT € 15.00 PER PERSON

TWO-BED APARTMENT € 20.00 PER PERSON

HOUSE AND VILLA € 25.00 PER PERSON

 

SERVICES ON REQUEST

  • extra cleaning of the apartments;
  • transfer from and to the port/airport;
  • additional bed (where possible);
  •  babysitting service;
  • guided excursions in our area;
  •  trip to the islands of Maddalena and Corsica;
  •  purchase of fine wines;
  •  cycling tours;
  •  horseback riding;
  •  diving with guide;
  • fresh local fish with delivery on site;
  •  sunbed and/or umbrella on the most beautiful beaches;
  • chef on site for exclusive dinners;

Prices and conditions are to be requested on a specific quote.

Ask for a free quote

Be smart! The prices on our site are lower than any other online portal. Booking directly from our website is more convenient:

  • Best Rate Guarantee
  • No intermediary
  • Custom quotes
  • Possibility to choose accommodation
  • Click here to read privacy policy terms
    * required fields

Join our newsletter

  • Click here to read privacy policy terms
    * required fields

Contatti


Phone: 0789754336
cell: +393407150137
mail: renabiancaapartments@gmail.com